Membership in PAD is available at various levels, including a discounted student rate. Organizations, Associate, and Sustaining members are acknowledged once a year in PAD’s biannual newsletter. Donations to PAD are also gladly accepted. See our membership form for details and to join or renew today.
Exclusive to Members:
- Two print issues a year of the peer-reviewed journal Public Art Dialogue (published by Routledge).
- Vote on pertinent issues at our annual business meeting.
- Make nominations for our annual award.
- Share your professional news via our website and newsletter.
- Connect with artists, scholars, arts administrators, and public art advocates in our member directory.
- Participate in PAD-sponsored book proposal reviews for scholars and portfolio reviews for public artists.
- NEW! Opt-in to our listserv to share ideas and opportunities with the PAD community.
- More benefits coming soon!
Preferred Status for Members:
- Two issues a year of the PAD newsletter, distributed electronically.
- Invited to suggest topics for our CAA sessions and panels, and themes for the journal.
- Encouraged to submit work for consideration to present at PAD-sponsored events or to be published in the Public Art Dialogue journal.
NOTE: PAD is offering subsidized memberships for those experiencing financial hardship due to the effects of Covid-19. If this describes your situation, please contact Membership Coordinator Davida Fernández-Barkan: [email protected].
Thank you for your support of Public Art Dialogue. PAD is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.