Membership in PAD is available at various levels, including a discounted student rate. Organizations, Associate, and Sustaining members are acknowledged once a year in PAD’s biannual newsletter. Donations to PAD are also gladly accepted. See our membership form for details and to join or renew today.
Exclusive to Members:
- Two print issues a year of the peer-reviewed journal Public Art Dialogue (published by Routledge).
- Vote on pertinent issues at our annual business meeting.
- Make nominations for our annual award.
- Share your professional news via our website and newsletter.
- Connect with artists, scholars, arts administrators, and public art advocates in our member directory.
- Participate in PAD-sponsored book proposal reviews for scholars and portfolio reviews for public artists.
- More benefits coming soon!
Preferred Status for Members:
- Two issues a year of the PAD newsletter, distributed electronically.
- Invited to suggest topics for our CAA sessions and panels, and themes for the journal.
- Encouraged to submit their work for consideration to present at PAD-sponsored events or to be published in the Public Art Dialogue journal.
Thank you for your support of Public Art Dialogue. PAD is in the process of applying for 501(c)(3) status from the IRS, thus any contribution may not be tax deductible. For deduction conditions, please consult with your tax advisor.